Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cheer Up!

ALL THE BEST
.
to
-
all
-
PMR students
-
who will
-
be collecting their results tomorrow.
-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-
Here are some comforting versus from the Bible.
-
Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him to help you do it and he will.
Psalm 37:5 TLB
-
My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.
Exodus 33:14 NIV
-
Base your happiness on your hope in Christ. When trials come, endure them patiently; steadfastly maintain the habit of prayer.
Romans 12:12 Phillips
-
Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 NRSV
-
God is our refuge and our strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea.
Psalm 46: 1-2
-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-
-
Here is also something to cheer u up! =)


Watch it a few times, and you will get it! =)