Thursday, November 03, 2011

hey guys! :D just wanted to share something that I encountered this week. NO KIDDING! it's a true story. and it does bring a wonderful meaning so I hope that you guys will take some time to enjoy this story about a lady and her driver.

so! it goes like this:

a lady was talking to her driver really really loudly. it sounded like they were having an argument about something (btw I was NOT eavesdropping! they were talking REALLY LOUDLY) and the guy was saying something about the lady not respecting him and always changing the schedule of somethingg. Then his master said 'you're here to serve me, why can't you just follow my way instead?' then the guy said 'my way is better'

THAT really struck me. It made me think of US, as children of God, we sometimes act like that driver. We want to do things our own way without listen to His instructions. Then what? Things get messy. We lose our direction. We get lost. We get frustrated.

ALSO. It's like we get upset whenever things don't go our way. we rebel or get upset with God. sometimes we even blame him. but you know, God is patient, God is kind, God is understanding. No matter what if we repent, He'll always forgive us. Like the lady, she forgave her driver and everything in the end, and they talked it out. :) which worked out fine!

So facing any problems today? Tell them all to God :) He's just the friend you need right now

God bless!
summer :)