Sunday, June 21, 2009

HEYO!

Education is an ornament in prosperity, a refuge in adversity
~ so it says on one of the billboards in SMKDU
.
So What's digging everybody?
.
Exam results have been most insufferable but by God's grace, and thankfully, we're still SURVIVING!
Yeah?
Yeah =)
Well, we'll wait till next Saturday, perhaps?

* Reportcard Day.ahhh!HAH! no pressure for people like Heang-lee! :D*
.
__________________________________________________________________
Anyways, just looking through the blog and I realized we hadn't had our song of the quarter for quite some time now, haha, I wonder why!
.
First things first, anybody heard of a band

DELUGE?

.

OK, if you have, give me a *woooot ~!*
And if you haven't, it's ok,we still love you but God loves you more.
.
Ok. I think many of us sing/use Planetshakers or Hillsong (United)'s songs during worship. Can't blame them, they've practically taken over the christian music industry (with good cause of course) . But have you checked out other bands - Desperation, Delirious?, Generation Unleahsed, Jesusfreaks, DELUGE and others who share their equal amount of talents to be used for God's glory?

YOU SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT.
.

Of course, ultimately, it's not about how good they sound, or how cliche their lyrics are.

We have one sole purpose to fulfill when we worship:
GOD

.
So yeah, found a really really moving song from Deluge about being truly worshipping God.

So spare some time to chill and check out this song.
.

.
.
(Verse)
Take this offering that I bring
Humbly I fall on my knees
To proclaim You're everything
My life's nothing without You
Take my hand and lead me through
You are my sustaining love
(Pre-Chorus)
I live to worship You
I live to worship You
(Chorus)
Here I am worshiping You
With all I am worshiping You
Bowing down in spirit and truth
With lifted hands worshiping You
(Bridge)
I'm gonna worship You forever
I'm gonna worship You
check out for chords in UlitimateGuitar.com
and for those interested in Christian artitste/music, click here to christianartistonline
________________________________________________________
And for the HIGHLIGHT of the DAY
campers of camp HEATWAVE who are waiting for camp pictures/post..
.
.
.
.
patience is a virtue, so they say.
.
.
GO BUG the ONLINE CO for them!!
Haha. yeah, I'll like to see ya all do that =)
___________
Before I toodles off, here;s a scripture that I'll like to leave with ya all.
It taught me some thing. It started off when King David realized his sin through Nathan the prophet when He committed adultery with Bathsheba, on how we sould ask forgiveness from God from our iniquities.
.
"Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me,
Don not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit away from me."
Psalm 51:10-11