Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rally Video

SO I was thinking to myself... The rally was so awesome and I want to blog about it... I'm sure that the people will want to see the pictures from the rally...

Hmm... but there are wayyyy tooooo many pictures to upload (I have about 200!!!) so what should I do... I know: I'll do something like what Joanna did for the camp pics... Wait where's that thing from... dunno where lah she get that widget...

Never mind lah... I'll do a video :) can put plenty of pictures in and I can work on it offline so ya, I opened Windows Movie Maker for the FIRST time and after fiddling about and getting to know some basic stuff, started on the video.

AND so here's my very first attempt at making a video of any sort so enjoy... and feel free to leave a comment :)



*There are also some videos of the rally available on youtube thanks to Kristy :) Go check them out...
Adios for now...
Love,
On9 Co... xoxo ;)